Next Event - Latino Night Friday 4 March (postponed - further details to follow)
HGSS Parents' Association is made up of enthusiastic volunteer parents who are keen to support the school in any way they can. This includes organising fund raising events throughout the academic year and assisting at school arranged functions, which raise the school profile in the local community.
Up and coming events are published on the home page "Events".
Start time 7.30pm prompt, usually held in LRC. Look at the calendar for dates.
Please contact the PA, via the school office, if you would like tickets for any events.
Recently the PA has assisted the school by providing funds towards:
- A Photoshop - Art & Technology
- Sound and lights – Expressive Arts
- Colour printer and cartridges – English
- Prodikeys – Music
- Rugby posts – PE
- Colour photo laser printer - Art
- Camcorder, tripod, firewall table – General school use
If you have any ideas for future events please let us know.