In partnership with the school, Connexions will:
- Provide all 13-19 year olds with help and support to progress into education, work and adult life.
- Offer advice and guidance on learning and career options, as well as access to broader personal development opportunities.
- Raise aspirations and motivation to greater achievement.
- Identify and address potential problems before they become major barriers to learning.
- Help young people overcome existing barriers to participation.
Further useful information for 14 -19 year olds can be found on the Government Connexions website: Government Young People.